Our most popular services in Abu Dhabi
Recommended home insurance companies in Abu Dhabi
Home insurance tips from The Home Project
Beginner’s Guide to Home Insurance in the UAE
In light of recent events, including the New Year’s Eve fire at the Address Hotel in Downtown Dubai, we have received a surge in enquiries for home insurance. From precious family heirlooms to custom...read more
5 Reasons to Review Your Home Insurance in Dubai
Home insurance provides everyone the peace of mind that their property is protected from unforeseen circumstances such as a fire or a natural disaster. However, many people forget about it once they pu...read more
7 Tips to Save on Home Insurance for Landlords
Worried about paying high premiums for your property? The insurance experts at ServiceMarket have you covered. Here are some tips on how to avoid unnecessary expense as you purchase home insurance for ...read more
Revealed: Why Every Dubai Tenant and Homeowner Needs Home Insurance
After numerous incidents of apartment building fires in major residential areas of Dubai, home insurance popularity is on the rise. Whether you are a homeowner or renter, home and personal content insu...read more
Will Climate Change Have an Impact on Your Home Insurance Rates?
Whether you believe in climate change or not, it is hard to ignore the evidence for rising sea levels and increasing average temperatures. These lead to an increase in the likelihood of extreme weather...read more
61% of Dubai Residents’ Homes Are Uninsured - Survey by Servicemarket and RSA
ServiceMarket UAE Residents’ Online Survey Results and Infographic, Q3 2015 We recently ran an online survey with RSA, a leading provider of home insurance services in the region, that captured re...read more
How much does home insurance in Abu Dhabi cost?
How does ServiceMarket help me find a home insurance policy in Abu Dhabi?
Servicemarket can make your life much easier when buying and comparing home insurance in Abu Dhabi. While not mandatory for individual owners, one of the most highly recommended insurance policies to buy is home insurance in Abu Dhabi. Home insurance is an umbrella term used to cover building or home owner’s insurance, home contents insurance, and personal contents insurance.
Building insurance in Abu Dhabi: Building insurance is usually purchased by homeowners in Abu Dhabi and typically covers accidental building damage, owner’s liability, alternate accommodation if your home is unlivable, lost rent, and lock replacement.
Home contents insurance in Abu Dhabi: Home contents policies in Abu Dhabi typically cover home goods, such as large appliances, that remain within the home. Goods are protected from damage, theft and natural calamities, tenant liability, moving, and title deed replacement
Personal contents insurance in Abu Dhabi: Personal belongings policies in Abu Dhabi typically cover articles for personal use, normally worn or carried outside the home, such as jewelry, laptops, and phones. This type of insurance is typically covered worldwide too, not just within the UAE. We know all of this information can be a little overwhelming at first, but don’t panic!
This is where ServiceMarket comes in!
ServiceMarket connects you to the best home insurance companies in Abu Dhabi quickly and easily. All you have to do is answer a few questions about the type of policy you’re looking for, and we will show the home insurance quotes directly available to you. You can filter the results based on what is covered and their prices. Once you have found a home insurance policy you like, you can buy it directly using your credit card or even cash on delivery.So, in short: We give the information you need to make an informed decision on your Abu Dhabi home insurance. Best of all? It's completely for free!
How do I use your website to compare home insurance policies in Abu Dhabi?
All you have to do is hit the "Get started" button above which will take you to our home insurance form. The form will ask you a few questions about what type of home insurance you’re looking for, the value of your belongings or property, and your details. If you face a problem or have a question, just click the chat button on the form and our home insurance specialists will get you on the right track again. Once you have found the right insurance product, you can just buy your home insurance online.
What are the benefits of using ServiceMarket to get quotes and buy building and home contents insurance in Abu Dhabi?
- You'll always get in touch with the best home insurance companies in Abu Dhabi: We form strong relationships with all of our home insurance companies in Abu Dhabi, so you can always count on getting access to the best rates for property or contents insurance policies available in Abu Dhabi.
- You can compare quotes for your Abu Dhabi home insurance request live on ServiceMarket: You will easily be able to compare multiple options for your home insurance request and sort the results based on policy coverage.
- You can read real and up-to-date customer reviews for all Abu Dhabi home insurance companies: You will have access to all the customer reviews given to the Abu Dhabi home insurance company by previous customers. This will give you a better sense of the experience you will have over the next year with the chosen company in regards to offers, processes, claims, and overall satisfaction.
- You are guaranteed to get a competitive home insurance quote before buying online: The property insurance companies know they are competing with other companies, and will do their best to provide the most competitive rate as well as offer exclusive discounts to you as a ServiceMarket customer. Once you have decided which policy you would like to buy, you can buy your home insurance with a credit card on our site or opt for cash on delivery.
What do customers say about ServiceMarket?
ServiceMarket has been rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 357 reviews as of July 2018. - Read all customer reviews.
* All price ranges are only estimates based on quotes collected through ServiceMarket. For accurate quotations based on your preferences and details, please submit a request to get your free home insurance quotes. Excludes VAT