Latest update: June 1, 2020 (UAE)
We are here for you! All of our services are ON in the UAE and we are here to help you with anything you need. We are continuing to provide our services by following the highest health and safety standards to keep you and our staff safe.
We will continue to stay vigilant and monitor the international and local health authorities for the latest developments and keep you updated on any changes to our services.
Latest update: June 1, 2020 (Doha)
We have paused our home cleaning services in Doha in line with the latest directives from government authorities. All other services are still ON and we are here to help you with anything you need.
What we’re doing in response to the COVID-19 outbreak
As we all continue to adjust and navigate through these unprecedented times, we want you to know that we are still here for you and your families. We are continuing to take strict measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our staff:
- All staff have been trained on personal hygiene including proper hand-washing once they visit your premises before and after work.
- Our staff have been provided with face masks as well as disposable gloves.
- Hand sanitizers have been distributed to all our vehicles for our staff to use throughout the day.
- The residential quarters of our staff, and our vehicles, have been deep cleaned and sanitized in line with the instructions provided by the relevant ministries and health authorities.
- Our supervisors are conducting daily health screening of our staff; any staff member who is feeling unwell is being taken off duty immediately and will not be sent to customers.
- We have introduced a Cleaning and Sanitization service for homes and offices that is carried out by our government-approved partners.
Our teams and workers are all committed to serving you safely with zero disruption, and we are just a tap or phone call away.
We wish you and your families all the health and peace of mind while we get through these challenging times together.