Maintenance and handyman services in Dubai
Maintenance tips from The Home Project
Make Your Rented Home in Dubai Your Own Without Damaging Anything
Since there are only a few things we are allowed to change in a rented home, many Dubai residents wonder if it’s even possible to make a rented home their own. You have to return the home to its orig...read more
How Much Should I Tip? Your Guide to Tipping in Dubai
No matter how frequently you go to restaurants or hand out tips to your favorite barber in Dubai, it can be difficult to decide who and how much you should tip. It’s hard because most of us are new t...read more
How to Make Your Home More Environmentally Friendly
With Earth Day bringing to light the need to conserve the environment, you may be wondering if you’re doing enough. Even small steps and minor changes in your habits can lead to a much more eco-frie...read more
How much do maintenance services in Dubai cost?
How do I find maintenance and handyman companies in Dubai with ServiceMarket?
Having a broken sink, losing keys or having electrical problems can be highly inconvenient and add a lot of pressure to an already full day. For that reason ServiceMarket has formed partnerships with a wide variety of maintenance and handyman service companies in Dubai to ensure that no matter the issue you can always count on us to provide the best repair services, electrician services, plumbing services, and much more on time. Simply put, ServiceMarket matches you with the best maintenance companies in the Dubai, UAE quickly and easily. On ServiceMarket, you can browse through different Dubai maintenance and handyman companies, compare their prices, read customer reviews and get quotes without any charge. We'll give you all the information you need to make an informed decision on which maintenance company is right for you – after all they will be coming into your home to fix your belongings!
How do I request quotes for maintenance and handyman services in Dubai?
It's very simple and FREE of charge! First, you need to fill our short no hassle online form (above) explaining the problem you need fixed in your home or office, the date and any other special needs you may have. Then you select up to three Dubai maintenance companies from the list of providers based on your preference of price, customer ratings, company star ratings, or service. We clearly highlight which companies offer electrician maintenance services, plumber maintenance services, AC repair services, or annual maintenance contracts to make it easier to filter through the list based on your needs. Once you submit your request, it's automatically sent to the maintenance companies you've selected, and within the day you'll get quotes and calls from them. You can expect to receive quotes from up to 3 maintenance service companies that are based in Dubai, UAE. It's that easy! To gain the minimum benefit from your service, submit your maintenance or handyman request 2-3 days in advance through ServiceMarket.
What are the benefits of using ServiceMarket to get quotes for maintenance services in Dubai?
- You will be contacted by qualified handyman service and maintenance companies in Dubai: ServiceMarket ensures that you will be contacted by licensed, professional Dubai maintenance companies that have years of experience and best practices across the emirates.
- You can make up to 3 selections of Dubai maintenance companies: After filling out the details on the type of maintenance service you need, you will be contacted within hours by 3 handyman companies or maintenance companies in Dubai.
- You have the ability to narrow down your search for maintenance companies through reviews: With ServiceMarket you can read about the experience other customers had with the maintenance company you have selected to receive quotes from. This way you can see the potential service quality you will get from your selected maintenance company.
- You will get competitive pricing from our providers: The maintenance and handyman companies are competing for your business, so they put their best price forward.
- It's for FREE: We don't take any commission for our services, so you don't have to worry about price increases for your quotes. Our service is for you, completely free of charge.
What do customers say about ServiceMarket?
ServiceMarket has been rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 157 reviews as of April 2017. - Read all customer reviews.
* All price ranges are only estimates based on quotes collected through ServiceMarket. These prices include the cost of maintenance services. Additional charges may apply for materials and spare parts.