Flat-pack furniture can be a great way of freshening up a room, whether you’ve just bought your first home, or you’re living in a small apartment in Dubai. It can be very cost-effective and looks stylish, but when it comes to the physical assembly of such furniture, things get a little tricky. Furniture assembly can be a really frustrating task, especially considering how easy it looks at a first glance! You’ve already made the trip to IKEA, purchased the flat-pack furniture you liked, and now you have to figure out how to get it all together. If, after this challenging process, you still decide to assemble the furniture yourself, you do run the risk of missing out a step or doing it incorrectly. Here are 5 reasons you should always book a furniture assembly service in Dubai to put together your IKEA flat-pack furniture:
- Experience is everything – Unless you are very experienced in the field of IKEA furniture assembly, there’s a high chance that a professional can do it better than you (sorry!). People who work with furniture assembly on a daily basis will know how to put it together in the best way possible and will breeze through the instructions as IKEA intended! Plus, they’ll get it done incredibly quickly because they have the experience of assembling the same or similar furniture in the past!
- It will save you so much time – As with the previous point, an furniture assembly professional in Dubai will be able to do the task much faster than you could, but beyond that, why do you want to spend hours putting together furniture? While you’ll feel proud of yourself if you DIY, you’ll feel pretty proud of yourself for simply outsourcing the task, too! It’s common to underestimate the amount of time you’ll need to assemble your furniture, and you don’t want to end up taking a few days to do it.
- A furniture assembly professional in Dubai will be better equipped – Not only will a professional IKEA furniture assembly service be equipped with knowledge and experience, they’ll also have all the right tools you might not have. While most flat-pack furniture comes with some tools to get the basic job done, you may require more tools to get the job done the best way possible.
- You’ll get to avoid the stress of having to do it yourself! The overwhelming feeling of sitting on the floor, surrounded by nuts, bolts, planks of wood and hinges can creep up on you pretty early on in this process – especially if you don’t have a second pair of hands to hold certain parts in place for you. When you use a professional furniture assembly service in Dubai, you have the luxury of leaving the room! You can go and relax, or do some work, skipping the challenging process of searching for what you need, re-reading the manual and repeating. Plus, this professional will have done this job many times! Win-win!
- It could save you money in the long term – So many people find themselves having to replace pieces of furniture because they were not assembled correctly and ended up falling apart. Plus, when you assemble something you don’t know very well, you always run the risk of damaging it, or assembling it incorrectly. When you hire a professional IKEA furniture assembly service in Dubai to do this job for you, you’ll be safe in the knowledge that this won’t happen.
These are just some of the many reasons it is beneficial to hire a professional to help you to assemble your IKEA furniture – but you definitely don’t need an excuse to do so! If you have been considering purchasing IKEA flat-pack furniture or have recently bought something you’re too overwhelmed to tackle yourself, ServiceMarket is here to help you. We featured vetted furniture assembly services in Dubai. Let our professionals do the work on assembling your furniture while you focus on doing what you love!