Home cleaning is important to keep your place clean and tidy. People in Dubai pay special heed to this as the city experiences sandstorms quite frequently. It is reported that people on average spend about 1.5 years of their life in bathrooms. Imagine having to spend that in a grimy and/or stinky one. No, it doesn’t sound appealing at all! ServiceMarket brings you some tricks and tips to try, so you can always have a sparkling bathroom to spend time in. Besides the aesthetic benefits, these tips will keep mold, rust, and smells at bay and get rid of germs.
If you don’t clean your bathrooms yourself and aren’t happy with the skills of your maid, no problem! You can simply opt for professionals offering services for bathroom cleaning in Dubai. Taking help from the experts will ensure that your bathrooms stay clean. So, book professional cleaners in Dubai and let them take care of your worries.
Bathroom Cleaning in Dubai: 6 Important Tips to Follow
Having a clean bathroom prevents the spread of diseases. Also, it won’t have any foul smells. Here are six tips that you can consider following to clean your bathroom.
- Shower Head – Soak your shower head in a ziplock bag filled with vinegar to remove deposits.
- Mirrors – Clean with 1 part white vinegar and 1 part water to get a streak-free shine.
- Toilet – Tuck in a wad full of paper towels under the rim of your toilet bowl for a few hours to get rid of stains.
- Tiles and grout – Spray vinegar directly and let it sit for 15 minutes before wiping clean.
- Bathtub – Wipe down with vinegar to get rid of grime, soap, and scum.
2. Baking Soda
- Toilet – Let it sit with sprinkled baking soda for approximately 30 minutes, spray with vinegar, and then scrub away with a bowl brush.
- Bathtub – If the stains are stubborn, scrub with baking soda moistened with vinegar to get a good, clean sparkle.
- Faucets – Remove build-up by using a coat of paste made with vinegar and baking soda. Rinse after a few hours.
- Tiles and grout – Apply a paste of baking soda and water for stains and build-up. Scrub away with a soft-bristled brush before rinsing.
- Odors – Make a sachet of baking soda using a cotton cloth and a rubber band. Hang it under the sink using a string. It should keep odors at bay for about 3 months.
3. Baby Oil
- Walls and shower doors – Apply a light layer to prevent the build-up of soap and scum.
- Toilet – Buff the porcelain with a few drops of baby oil to get a nice sparkle.
- Fixtures – A few drops on a soft cloth can be used to polish handles, showerheads, and faucets.
4. Nail Polish
- Screws and bolts – Apply a coat of nail polish to keep the rust at bay.
- Toilet – Pour a can around the rim for a good coat. Let it sit for an hour or two and then scrub it with a bowl brush.
- Tiles and grout – Place a coke-soaked towel on mold-affected areas and leave it in place for a few minutes before scrubbing.
6. Pumice Stone
- Toilet, sink, and bathtub – Gently scrub stains with a wet pumice stone.
Besides all these tricks, you can use lemon juice to clean the bathroom. Sometimes by itself, other times in combination with baking soda, white vinegar, and borax, it is a very effective natural cleaner. It will leave your bathroom smelling fresh too! Most of these natural ingredients have multiple uses around the house. If you make a habit of using them, you will no longer have to purchase harsh chemicals. You can easily pour the natural ingredients into spray bottles and keep them in your cleaning cabinet after labeling.
Finding the right provider that offers bathroom cleaning in Dubai can be tough at times. But don’t worry! You can rely on ServiceMarket as it partners with many cleaning companies that provide great services. You can easily get a home cleaning service in Dubai by browsing customer reviews on ServiceMarket.