When your office needs a little tidying up, it’s time to call in professional cleaners in Dubai. The team at ServiceMarket are well versed in the matters of cleanliness and competence, which makes this an easy choice to make. But generally, what should you be looking for when your office needs sprucing up? We’re here to tell you the main points every cleaning service should meet before they are hired.
It’s not just a matter of a well-kept office, the fact is that many employees are affected on a daily basis by their dirty surroundings. Contaminated surfaces and windows are the reason for both minor and major illnesses in the workplace. And if that wasn’t enough to convince you, telephones are likely to have 20 – 25 thousand germs covering every square inch. Cleaning services are not just for your Dubai home, they are just as essential at work.
Show your staff you value them and their health by following these steps and picking your cleaning service today:
- Find out how long the company has been in business and where they have offices. ServiceMarket, for example, has been operational for 5 years and has grown to multiple cities in the Middle East. That says something about an establishment, to evolve and grow due to their high quality services.
- Read as many testimonials as you can. People are constantly posting their opinions online, and with platforms like Google, Twitter and Facebook, you can be sure you’ll find honest remarks on any cleaning company you want.
- A website can tell you a lot about a company; if they’re invested in their online presence, that means they care and want to make the best first impression. You can also find out more about the types of services available to help you make an informed decision.
- Even if you don’t know much about cleaning products, ask the company about the equipment they use and about their employees. You’ll be able to gauge just how knowledgeable they are about their products when you ask, and the longer an employee has worked with them – the better! It means they treat their staff well and have kept them happy.
- Lastly, it all boils down to the cost. If one quote is completely out of your budget, don’t be afraid to shop around and compare. There’s no rush to choose, and as long as you pick the right option instead of the most convenient, you’re putting your business first.
Compare quotes from multiple Dubai cleaning companies at ServiceMarket. You can also read customer reviews. After you’ve approved a company’s quote and set a date for the first clean up, sit back and relax!