Not only do professional cleaning services in Dubai help you save a lot of time, but they also have the right materials, expertise, and equipment to do the job properly. Deep cleaning and sanitization services go the extra mile to make your home spick and span as well as germ-free. What’s more, many specialty cleaning services like sofa cleaning and water tank cleaning are also available in Dubai. Wondering how much they cost? This guide by ServiceMarket will help you understand the cost of various cleaning services.
Home cleaning: It includes general tasks like tidying up, mopping, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting as well as doing laundry and dishes. They will even clean your bathrooms, counters, interior windows, and fridges. Depending on your needs, you can book home cleaning services every day or whenever you require it. The hourly cost of booking a cleaner depends on the duration of the cleaning session. It will be AED 50 per hour for 2 hours, AED 40 per hour for 3 hours, and just AED 35 per hour for 4 hours or more. These rates exclude VAT. If you also need them to bring cleaning materials, then there will be an additional hourly cost of AED 10.
Deep cleaning: As its name implies, if you book a deep cleaning service, the professional cleaners will go the extra mile to make sure your home is spick and span. From dusting and wiping cabinets from the inside to scrubbing and washing bathroom fixtures, they’ll take care of everything. Stains will also be removed from all furniture and surfaces. Here’s how much it will cost (excluding VAT) to deep clean a:
- Studio apartment: AED 299
- 1-bedroom apartment: AED 399
- 2-bedroom apartment: AED 499
- 3-bedroom apartment: AED 799
- 4-bedroom apartment: AED 999
- 5-bedroom apartment: AED 1299
- 1-bedroom villa: AED 599
- 2-bedroom villa: AED 799
- 3-bedroom villa: AED 999
- 4-bedroom villa: AED 1299
- 5-bedroom villa: AED 1699
You can also opt for steam cleaning and grout cleaning and tile scrubbing for an additional charge of AED 199.
Cleaning and sanitization services: Keeping your home clean and sanitized has never been more important. Your home will be disinfected after it has been thoroughly cleaned. Surfaces like handrails and door knobs that are touched very often will be wiped down with disinfectant. A heavy steamer will also be used to sanitize curtains, carpets, mattresses, and upholstery. Safe and government-approved sanitization materials are used. Here’s how much it costs (excluding VAT) to clean and sanitize a:
- Studio apartment: AED 499
- 1-bedroom apartment: AED 599
- 2-bedroom apartment: AED 699
- 3-bedroom apartment: AED 999
- 4-bedroom apartment: AED 1249
- 5-bedroom apartment: AED 1549
- 1-bedroom villa: AED 799
- 2-bedroom villa: AED 999
- 3-bedroom villa: AED 1250
- 4-bedroom villa: AED 1550
- 5-bedroom villa: AED 1950
- 6-bedroom villa: AED 2450
- A 500 Sq Ft office can be cleaned and sanitized for AED 473.
Sofa cleaning: Besides keeping the upholstery in good condition, professional sofa cleaning services in Dubai can also help you beat allergies. You can get your sofas cleaned with steam or shampoo. Steam cleaning also sanitizes surfaces and your sofa will dry quickly. The cost will depend on the size of your sofa as well as the cleaning method:
- Armchair (1 seat): AED 149 + VAT for shampoo cleaning or steam cleaning
- Sofa (2 seats): AED 149 + VAT for shampoo cleaning or steam cleaning
- Sofa (3 seats): AED 150 + VAT for shampoo cleaning and AED 210 + VAT for steam cleaning
- Sofa (4 seats): AED 200 + VAT for shampoo cleaning and AED 280 + VAT for steam cleaning
- Sofa (5 seats): AED 250 + VAT for shampoo cleaning and AED 350 + VAT for steam cleaning
Mattress cleaning: It’s important for your health and hygiene. Professional mattress cleaning services can help you beat allergies and sleep better. Like sofas, you can get your mattresses cleaned with steam or shampoo. Depending on the size of your mattress and method of cleaning, it costs:
- Single size mattress: AED 149 + VAT for shampoo cleaning and AED 169 + VAT for steam cleaning
- Queen size mattress: AED 199 + VAT for shampoo cleaning and AED 269 + VAT for steam cleaning
- King size mattress: AED 199 + VAT for shampoo cleaning and AED 269 + VAT for steam cleaning
Window cleaning: This service is only for townhouses and villas. If you book a window cleaning service for your home, all of your windows will be cleaned both from the inside and outside with high-pressure brushes. It costs AED 299 for a 3-bedroom home, AED 399 for a 4-bedroom home, and AED 499 for a 5-bedroom home (excluding VAT).
Water tank cleaning: It’s recommended that you should get your water tank cleaned at least once a year. Doing so will help you keep the water hygienic and get rid of all the grime and dirt that might have been accumulating in the water tank. It just costs AED 699 (excluding VAT) per water tank.
Swimming pool cleaning: Those who have a private swimming pool must also ensure that it remains hygienic all year round. Professional pool cleaning services in Dubai test and balance the PH and chlorine levels, remove algae, and carry out maintenance of the filters. Here’s how much it costs to clean a swimming pool:
- Below 5000 gallons: AED 349 + VAT
- 5000 to 10000 gallons: AED 449 + VAT
- Above 10000 gallons: AED 499 + VAT
Laundry services: If you don’t have time to do all the laundry that has been piling up, want to maintain the quality of your clothes, or need to get rid of a stubborn stain, you should book a professional laundry service. You will pay per bag that measures 70 x 50 cm and can accommodate around 20 shirts. The cost depends on the type of laundry service you choose:
- Wash and fold: AED 49 + VAT
- Iron only: AED 69 + VAT
- Wash and iron: AED 99 + VAT
Keep in mind that not all companies are equal, so be sure book licensed and vetted cleaning services in Dubai through ServiceMarket. It’s the easiest way to keep your home clean and hygienic all year round.