If you’re looking for good babysitter in Dubai, you can easily get quotes from licensed companies on ServiceMarket. Costs to hire a maid in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the rest of the UAE differ by company and a number of other factors. If you’re looking for a nanny to look after your child, here are a few points you should consider:
- Costs to hire a nanny in Dubai can vary from company to company. However, rates for a standard babysitter are usually in the range of AED 35-45 per hour.
- Registered nurses who provide specialized care and are registered with the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) typically cost more than standard babysitters. Registered Nurses usually charge between AED 60-80 per hour.
- You can often get discounts for repeat bookings or bookings of longer durations.
- If you are planning to hire a night nanny, the rates typically remain the same, though you may have to incur some transportation charges.
- Babysitters are available to work on weekends as well as other peak times such as local and religious holidays. However additional surcharges may apply, such as transport costs. This varies according to the company.
- A notice period of between 2-3 days is usually preferred by most babysitting and maid companies, so make sure you book in advance. If you leave it to the day before, your favourite babysitter may not be available, and some babysitting companies charge extra for last minute bookings.
- If you wish to cancel the babysitter, most companies are fine with a 24 hour notice. However, a fee might be applicable if less than 24 hours notice is given. Make sure to read the terms and conditions when you book the babysitter.
Hire a licensed babysitter online at ServiceMarket to get the best rates. Read reviews and get free quotes before choosing a suitable option for your child.